Saturday, June 19, 2010

Booooooring.

Second wee's over, and i can only sum it up so far with one single word that I believe most of the people in my block can agree upon. BOOOOOORRRIIIINGGGG. Oh, and the chem teacher's a bitch.
First day of the real school last Tuesday and I was late for a mere 3 minutes and after I finally arrived at the chem lab room and the damn bitch wont stop nagging to us about how we have to manage our time even if we live so damn far. But I guess it was a good thing that I was the first of the late ones who arrived and didn't get nagged too much, but then again when all the others started pouring in she just didn't stop blabbering. One poor guy wasn't allowed to enter, but then again he was more than 15 minutes late and that'd be considered an absent.

Damn, lost my trail of thought there. Hard to believe that there's about an hour's gap between that last paragraph and this one. Got distracted playing burnout. Anyways, I never thought it'd be this boring to write a blog every Sunday summarizing how college is so far. But really it's not that different from high school, except for that the teachers this time are almost all complete dicks.
One notable teacher that has a somewhat positive mark for me is our English teacher whom we can call mam p. Don't ask. I don't know whether to call it entertaining or disturbing but I do believe that there's a limit to what an old person can do to relate to her students and get their attention and somehow keep them from sleeping in her class. And this limit is to things that only people our age should talk about with ourselves. Porn, cussing, and the mysterious sexual preference. I reaalllyyy don't want to discuss this right now, too much disturbing images keep popping into my head like 2girls1cup and goatse.

The process of getting familiarized with all your block mates, I find, is a very tedious process consisting of repeated wrong names, and the phrase "who? me? ha?". Though jthe familiar faces are not that hard to forget especially the ones who catch your eye the first minute you set foot in the classroom. Yes, there is someone I like in our block. Hey! This is already considered lucky considering that it IS engineering and there are barely any girls and if there is it's most likely that she's near the resemblance of a moose. But no! I actually have block mates that are okay and you can call pretty. Moving on.

We had our freshman's orientation program this week, 2 of them i might add. First was was a total shit-nugget, and the only thing i really could remember about it is that dancing dude who was actually pretty good and that there's no club that really suits me here. And, the second one, it was kinda worth while. But still, my short attention span got the better of me. From unsynchronized video presentations that look like asian movies with dubs, to dancers that trip on dance numbers and cheerleaders with a slight lack on their balancing skills. Hah! Fail.

Oh! And I finally found a club to join. MuCiSEA. Don't really know what the hell's gonna happen to me there, but hey, I get to play my bass. YYYYyyyeeeeeyyyyy! :D

That aside, I still don't have any luck finding a band that's gonna suit me and the way I play. But there IS this one dude, Owen, that said that he had a band that didn't have a bassist. Planning on tying out when they have a jamming. Wish me luck!

All that said, I end this blog I've been writing since this morning.

Digglet.