Maybe they wont be all like this for the rest of my stay. Or at least I hope not. I'm might just snap an pull a cracker on one of them.
Anyways, first weeks over. Horaaaay. *lamepartysounds*
I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something about first meetings that always strike my curiosity on the field of psychology. Specifically to see their reaction after hearing a fart out of the meek silence from the sheer shyness of people in a room who don't really know anyone.
Can't really make up s free flowing method of telling everything I had this week so this blog will be a bit choppy.
Well, one strange thing I recognized this past few days is the kinda effed up weather pattern coinciding my class sched. It's hella hot in the morning and rains catdogs in the afternoon. Now I dont know if Al Gore found some alien buddies who's either as attention desperate as he is or just was interested in his absurdly large head, and made YO MOMMA FART! Just kidding, it's just damn irritating how in the morning you'll be drenched in sweat and in the after noon drenched in the rain.
Another is the sick chewing of the infamous "nga-nga". Constant long ranged spitting of disgusting crap that's allegedly the result of something that's good. But then rapes your teeth repeatedly before being spat out. I guess the raping part is the thing's revenge for being chewed for it's excretory juices. It's a fruit. Don't worry.
I'm kinda thankful that smoking's been banned from the school grounds. I just realized how much of the school's population smokes. Guessing that they aren't nursing students, if they are that'd be just fucking retarded.
Oh! I just remembered! We were told that if we were absent from a class for a total number of times equivalent to how many times we have that class in a week, we would be dropped out from that class. Didn't get it? Well too fucking bad you dumb shit. No just kidding, I know how your feeble little mind can't take it. For example we have three meetings of this one class for a week, then if we were absent/15 mins late for that class then we get dropped from that subject.
Okay here's the deal, this one professor that we have on computer programming has been absent for a total of 2 meetings already, we have 3 meetings a week, and now we're freaking clueless what to do of he's absent for the next class. Makes you wonder eh?
Well that's about it. maybe I'll add somethings to this entry tomorrow if I get to grow wings.
Cheerio!
