So since I'd only have about 3 days worth of college exp, which is a bit on the limp side since that wont even take me through the first 2 easy level-ups every newbie gets, I decided to start it early to announce my total cowardice and lack-of-a-ballsy-attitude to push myself to make a new start and finally make everything effin' awesome and right.
I suppose it IS normal for a freshie to feel this way during the start of the supposed "real" introduction to life and I might say I'm quite excited to make my grand entry. I can imagine it now.
Everyone's walking slowly, quiet, no colour in their life. Then suddenly, the corners of an unnoticed double door glows and blows wide open, a bright light shines from it blinding everyone that dares to gaze upon the greatness of the tell-tale legendary person that stands before them, and in slo-mo, wind blows from his back making his open long-sleeve polo like a flag that commemorates the rise of a new hero, his bright orange shirt with a geeky marvel hero logo on the chest, his face partly covered by his aviator shades and the wind slowly swifting through his fro-hawk hair, his hands slowly rise giving everyone the finger and handing them the sign that basically tells them who the hell he is. But then a cup of rotten spaghetti gets thrown to his face and gets tackled into a garbage bin.
No, these movie moments don't often happen in real life and especially in college, well maybe in stage dramas, but I'm not really the type who likes to act in front of everyone in fear that I would totally make a mess of myself.
Talking about epic entrances, one thing I'm really concerned about right now is what I'm supposed to wear the the first day in order to make a proper impression on everyone. At the risk of being labeled as someone I'm really not, I'm trying to come up of something that says "I like being stylish, but I really don't mind being messy at times, then again something that's too messy is just sick." I was thinking something like a long-sleeved polo with small black vertical lines paired with my favorite pair of jeans along with my favorite pair of shoes. BUTT, I'm worried that it might put me in the hipster crowd. I'm not a hipster. Let me just say that to you again.
AM. NOT. A. FRIGGIN'. HIPSTER.
That all being said, I hope that you were entertained even the slightest bit to what I was blabbering about. Just for the heck of it, here's a cat depicting what I think on how you dress.
