Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daaaaaayyymn!!

Hah!First of all, apologies for not being able to upload a new blog last week. And I'm not gonna pour out any or the bullshit excuses like I was too busy with school, or the pc was unavailable to me the whole day, or I got ran over by a 3 headed unicorn on LSD with Neil Patrick Harris riding on their back.
It was just too boring to write a new one since there not much people reading this shit anyways. But to make it up to you, 2-3 people who's reading this, I'm gonna make this one a bit longer than usual, but then again there's really no boundaries on how long I make these posts. Last one before this was almost twice as long as the previous one, so, yea, moving on.

Our new English teacher, replaced ms. p, might i just add that i'm glad that that happened, Mrs. Analyn Caroy, is damn hot!!! Whooo!!!!! And yes, sadly she's married. But I'm kinda worried. Wont my "raging" male hormones get the better of me and rather than paying attention in class I'd get distracted and concentrate on her instead of what she's saying? I hope not. Or do I?....

Anyways, young attractive teachers are not. Whoa, my spacebar just got stuck. Where was I? oh yea, young attractive teachers are not that new to me, since I used to have a lot of them back in high school, already kinda missing them too, *mysterious glare*.
Oh that reminds me, in some way I can't get, of what I was supposed to talk about last week. GROOOOUUPP FFAAAAARRTSSSSS!!
No, it's not a synchronized pulling of fingers or some crazy ring around a camp fire, pulling down of pants and boom. You know those things engineering and architecture students are so popular for? Those weird black/blue tubes that you're always so curious what the contents were? Well, turns out that all that there was inside were paper. Boring paper that only shows the failure of people to be able to draw perfect lines using nothing only their sweaty, shaky hands and a pair of pencils that seem exponentially shrink every week. I can't imagine having to do more of those crap using an excessively expensive technical pen.

Oh, just a random fact, I just confirmed that euphorbia is indeed a narcotic. something like weed.

Ugh, damn, this is sooooooooooooooooo boring. Imma end this now keh?

Mushrooms, they do shit.